(A text composed of questions asked to those whom we have found influential to our studies
N.B. For those without wingdings question 7 was alternatively interpreted)
1. What is the nearest object to you?
2. Where do you draw the line?
At one liners.
3. How do you know when you've crossed the line?
A joke that I can't repeat here.
4. Is it harder to do less?
Less is a bore, 'more or less' is more
5. What is curiosity?
Haven't given this enough thought.
6. Who do you make work for?
Nobody, I don't make work.
7.← or → , ↑ or ↓ ?
Morecambe and/or wise
8. What should an artwork do?
9. Does your work ASK or ANSWER questions?
Yes or no
10. "purposefully purposeless"?
Art and capital have no Stakhanov
11. Why make Art?
To find out what it's like to make art.
12. How do you find out what you don't know?
13. Do you have a role as an artist?
No, i'm not an artist.
14. What sustains your practice?
15. How are you doing?
I think I got most of these wrong.